- booking a table at the appointed hour
- waiter dedicated to the table
- two-course served dinner, the menu selected in advance
- rich wine list
- You can choose or we will mix to share:
- Noodle Soup (Kuai Tiao): A classic Thai soup with a base of our very own home made paste with a kick
- Classic Tom Yam soup (Tom Yam): We use our home made “Tom Yam” paste to make a classic hot & spicy clear soup with a kick
- Tom Kha Soup (Tom Kha) We use our home made “Tom Yam” paste to make a hot & sour soup with coconut milk & Thai herbs
(prawn/chicken of your choice)
- Green thai curry (Keang Kiew Wan Gai): A medium hot strength creamy curry made with coconut milk, crunchy flash fried runner beans, courgette & bamboo finished with a touch of coconut cream (chicken/pork)+coconut rice
- Red curry (Keamg Deang Gai): A medium red curry sauce with lychees & crunchy fresh vegetables (chiken/pork)+jasmin rice
- Phadthai (Phad Thai): The national dish includes shrimps, egg, spring onion, tamarind & crunchy peanuts with a lime side for personal seasoning (chicken/shrimp)
- Glass of wine
- Pint of beer
- Bottle of water for everybody
Experience contemporary Oriental dining hospitality at its best as the sights, sounds and flavours of our Thai Restaurant transport you to the tranquil paradise of Thailand.
The finest ingredients are delicately and skilfully prepared and presented in gourmet dishes that embody the colours and tastes of Thailand. The colourful menu is more than complimented by the cool surroundings.
The stunning botanical dining terrace is filled with a rich mixture of beautiful plants and decorated with authentic imported artefacts from the Eastern regions giving you the feeling of being in a restaurant perched on a hillside in Thailand.
Kitchen is open, so You can sea our excellent chefs how they prepare Your food.